Eppendorf Innova Models 2100 and 2150 Benchtop Platform Shakers
Benchtop platform shakers with advanced features, for flasks up to 6L
Manufacturer: Eppendorf M11940010
Choice of two models (square or larger rectangular platform). Both offer advanced operating and safety features for reliable, continuous-duty shaking of lab glassware. Proven Gyrotory drive mechanism delivers years of dependable service.
- Maximum flask size: 6000mL
- Shaking speed: 25 to 500rpm
- Shaking orbit: Circular, 0.75 in. dia. (19mm)
- Tactile keypad with digital LED display for speed, time remaining, and elapsed time
- 0.1 to 99.9-hour timer
- Speed and timer alarms
- Triple-action Gyrotory drive delivers smooth, uniform shaking
- Microprocessor stabilizes rate to 1rpm of setpoint
- Feedback loop compensates for fluctuations in voltage, load imbalance or workload
- Low-profile design; can be stacked inside environmental chamber
- Retains setpoints in memory; automatic restart if power is interrupted
- Acceleration circuit prevents sudden starts and minimizes splashing
- Platform dimensions: 18L x 18 in.W (46 x 46cm)
- Overall dimensions: 21.87L x 19W x 6.37 in.H (54 x 48 x 17cm)
- Net weight: 76 lb. (35kg)
- Handles larger numbers of flasks
- Platform dimensions: 18L x 24 in.W (46 x 61cm) Overall dimensions: 21.87L x 24W x 6.37 in.H (54 x 61 x 17cm)
- Net weight: 80 lb. (36kg)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Accessory platforms and trays sold separately
Special order options: Temperature/Speed Monitoring Kit (14-278-117) with RTD sensor displays and records process values (can be used with both models); Easy-Load Platform Kit (14-278-119) cuts platform changeover time (for both models); Capacity Upgrade Kit (14-278-143) retrofits Model 2100 to accept larger platforms designed for Model 2150; to purchase these items, contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative.
Service agreement available.
Warranty and Services
Three years on parts, two years on labor
|Benchtop platform shaker|
|25 to 500rpm|
|0.1 to 99.9 hr.|
|CE, CSA, UL|
|Speed and timer Alarms|
|18 x 24 x 6.37 in. (457 x 61 x 17cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok