Eppendorf Scientific Excella E5 and E10 Large-Capacity Open-Air Shakers
Handle flasks up to 6L on bench, in hood, or in coldroom
Manufacturer: Eppendorf M13550000
- Flask capacity: 50mL to 6L
- Shaking Range/Control: 50 to 400rpm, ±2rpm
- Rugged UniCentric drive delivers consistent motion for reproducible results
- Timer: 0.1 to 99.9 hours
- Setpoint retention in nonvolatile memory with auto restart
- Audible speed and timer alarms alert at end of cycle, or if speed deviates more than 5rpm from setpoint
- Acceleration circuit prevents sudden starts/stops to minimize splashing, protecting sample and internal components
- Ambient operating conditions: 5° to 45°C (90% RH)
- Dependable and affordable shakers for reproducible cell growth
- Available in four incubating and four refrigerated modelsall featuring a heavy-duty drive and cool-running motor for long life and quiet operation under heavier loads and higher speeds.
- Intuitive, spill-proof keypad allows easy input of parameters
- 0.56 in. (1.4cm) LED display shows running conditions and diagnostics (all models except E1)
- UniCentric drive and brushless DC motor ensure quiet, vibration-free operation
- Versatileuse same accessories as other New Brunswick Scientific shakers
- Shaking Motion: Circular orbit, 0.75 in. dia. (1.9cm)
- Platform dimensions: 18 x 18 in. (46 x 46cm)
- Overall dimensions: 20.5L x 17.87W x 8.5 in.H (52 x 45.5 x 21.6cm)
- Net weight: 70 lb. (31.8kg)
- Shaking Motion: Circular orbit, 1 in. dia. (2.54cm) Platform dimensions: 30W x 18 in.L (76 x 46cm)
- Overall dimensions: 27L x 30W x 7 in.H (68 x 76 x 17cm)
- Net weight: 100 lb. (45.3kg)
For 100/120V 50/60Hz. Accessory platforms and trays (sold separately) are interchangeable with those of other similar-sized New Brunswick Scientific shakers.
Service agreement available.
UL listed. CSA approved. CE marked.
Warranty and Services
Two years on parts and labor
|Benchtop open-air shaker|
|50 to 400rpm|
|0.1 to 99.9 hr.|
|CE, CSA, UL|
|Flask 50mL to 6L|
|18 x 17.87 x 8.5 in. (457 x 45.5 x 21.6cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok