Niedner REELTEX Municipal Fire Hoses
Designed for use on hose reels, without the weight of traditional hard rubber hose
Manufacturer: Niedner F3210E05AFABXXS
- Lightweight single jacket rigid hose suited for CAF system use
- Polyester make with red ENCAP treatment and helical reinforcement
- Field repairable coupling
- Minimum kink burst pressure: 1000psi (6900kPa)
- Minimum bend radius: 6 in. (13cm)
- Minimum reel size: 12 in. (31cm)
- Size: 1 in. x 100 ft. (2.1cm x 30.5m)
- Coupled weight: 23 lb. (10.43kg)
Normal hose lay limits may change when used with foam eductor systems.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|F/R Aluminium NST Set|
|Single jacket fire hose|
|1 in. x 100 ft. (2.1cm x 30.5m)|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok