Invitrogen No-Stain Protein Labeling Reagent
A fast, easy to use, covalent protein labeling reagent, applied to a membrane after gel transfer that provides sensitive, linear detection of protein for total protein normalization of western blotting data. The Invitrogen No-Stain Reagent can also be used as a fast, sensitive gel stain for visualization of proteins in a gel.
$50.00 - $150.00
- Flexible use labeling formatUse with any protein gel of choice to perform total protein labeling of the membrane post-transfer. Or use it as a fast protein stain after electrophoresis of gels you do not intend to transfer.
- Easy to use protocolMix and incubate with the transferred membrane. The reaction time is 10 minutes. Gel staining is also a 10 minute reaction.
- Flexible visualizationUse a wide-range of imagers with UV, Green LED or Fluorescence (~488 mm) light source, including the iBright FL1500 Imaging System, to capture an image.
- Accurate total protein normalizationDesigned to provide accurate total protein normalization over a broad linear range for protein detection: 180 µg total protein loaded per well.
- Sensitive and stable signalProtein bands are detected down to 20 ng and the signal is compatible with downstream antibody detection.
- Total protein normalization is a useful method for obtaining accurate, quantitative western blotting data, as housekeeping proteins can often be affected by experimental conditions.
|Compatible with all downstream immunodetection steps (blocking, antibody binding, chemiluminescent or fluorescence based detection|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 1 year from date of manufacturing
For Research Use Only
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.