Scientific Temperature Test Chambers: 52 Cu. Ft.
Outfit your lab with the latest in cabinet, refrigeration, temperature control and monitoring features with a NorLake Scientific Temperature Test Chamber.
Manufacturer: Nor-Lake Scientific NSRI803WSW/8
- Operating temperature, 4° to 70°C
- Programmable logic microprocessor controller
- LCD control panel with message center
- 4x20-character LCD display
- Continuous product temperature display
- Air probe with audible/visual air-temperature high/low alarms
- Programmable ramp soak feature
- User password protection
- 100-event alarm logging including date/time stamp and contents temperatures
- Integrated high/low alarm tests
- Door-ajar alarm with adjustable delay time period
- Power-failure alarm
- Remote alarm contacts
- Thermostatically controlled door frame heater
- Key lock door
- Epoxy-coated wire shelving
- Interior drain and plug
- Stainless-steel interior
- CFC-free refrigerant and insulation
Optional features such as electrical outlet, temperature chart recorder, RS485 communication outputs, access port 2 in. sleeve with cover and more are available. Contact your Fisher Scientific representative for details.
UL/CUL listed; CE marked
18 months parts and labor, 5 years compressor (US and Canada); 18 months parts (International)
|4 to 70°C|
|CFC free, HDPE Foam|
|80 cu. ft., 2265L|
|L-14-20P and L-14-30P NEMA plug and L-14-20R and L-14-30R NEMA receptacle|
|80 cu. ft.|
|UL, cUL, CE|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok