- Protects eyes and face against irritating gases, vapors and flying particles
- Dual-flange silicone seal conforms to facial features
- Speaking diaphragm clarifies conversations enhancing safety and other communication
- Hard-coated polycarbonate lens provides over 200° field of vision
- Oral nasal cup reduces fogging and lessens dead air space, improving worker comfort
- Five-strap harness provides an effective and comfortable facepiece-to-face seal; chin cup helps proper positioning of facepiece
- Neck strap allows wearer to park respirator when not in use
- Threaded cartridge connector secures equipment to avoid accidental disconnections
- Can be adapted to PAPR or CF-SAR; compatible with PA 700 Series PAPR and CF2000 Series SAR
NIOSH approved under 42CFR84 for use against a variety of respiratory hazards, when used as designed with appropriate cartridges and filters.
NIOSH approved under 42 CFR 84 for use w/ a variety of respiratory hazards when used as designed with approp N-Series cartridges and filters in conjunc with OSHA fit testing reqts. Meets OSHA 29 CFR Part 1920.134; lens meets ANSI Z87.1 reqts.
|NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84|
|Full Facepiece Respirator|
|Standard oral/nasal cup and speaking diaphragm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok