Honeywell North Chemsoft CE Unsupported Nitrile Gloves
Cleanroom-ready disposable gloves
Manufacturer: Honeywell CE412W/S
Unsupported nitrile gloves. Low modulus formulation is stretchier for a more comfortable fit. Special formulation maintains chemical resistance without sacrificing dexterity. Antistatic formulation eliminates static discharge in most cases. Static dissipative, with surface resistivity ≥1010 omhs/sq.
- Cleanroom packaged for protection against airborne contamination
- Double bagged with cleanroom compatible packaging and labeling materials
- Surface resistivity ≤1010 ohms/sq
- State-of-the-art cleaning process reduces particulate contamination
- Low modulus formulation is stretchier for more comfortable fit
- Suitable for up to class 100 clean-room
- Testing: IEST-RP-CC005.3 for particles and extractables, ASTM 739 for permeation
- Antistatic formulation eliminates static discharge in many cases
- 100% nitrile rubber does not contain allergy-causing proteins
- Rolled cuff prevents tearing when donning
Processed in a powder-free environment and Cleanroom packaged; washed multiple times before double bagging to ensure cleanliness.
Tested using IEST RP-005.2 method for particles and extractables and ASTM 739 for chemical permeation.
|ISO Class 5|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok