Invitrogen XCell SureLock Mini-Cell and XCell II Blot Module
Quickly and easily run and blot Novex minigels
Manufacturer: Invitrogen EI0002
The XCell SureLock Mini-Cell and XCell II Blot Module includes the XCell SureLock Mini-Cell for running Novex minigels and the XCell II Blot Module for blotting Novex minigels. The XCell SureLock Mini-Cell allows you to run Novex minigels quickly, easily, and leak-free without any clamps or grease. The incorporation of a gel tension wedge, in place of the rear wedge used on earlier models, makes the XCell SureLock Mini-Cell easy-to-use.
How the system works
- The XCell SureLock Mini-Cell holds gels firmly with a simple gel tension wedge
- When the lever on the gel tension wedge is pushed forward into the locked position, an even, horizontal force is generated, sealing the gel/buffer core assembly firmly into position in the lower buffer chamber
- The positive locking action of the gel tension wedge ensures a trouble-free, leak-free gel run every time
- The XCell SureLock Mini-Cell can be easily set up in just three simple steps
- The XCell SureLock Mini-Cell is available separately or as a part of a complete package
- Allows easy transfer of proteins or nucleic acids from minigels to membranes
- Fits neatly into the XCell SureLock and XCell II Mini-Cells in place of the gel/buffer core assembly and requires less than 200mL of transfer buffer for Western, Southern, and Northern transfers
- Tough platinized titanium and stainless steel electrodes create a uniform electrical field without clamps or hinged gel holders
- Maximum blot size is 9 x 9cm
Upgrade XCell II to XCell SureLock Mini-Cell
- Conversion of an XCell II into an XCell SureLock is easy with the SureLock Retrofit Kit (available separately)
- Kit consists of a SureLock Mini-Cell lid, gel tension wedge, and molded minigel buffer dam
1D Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Gel Electrophoresis, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, Western Blotting
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room temperature
|XCell SureLock® Mini|
|Up to 2 mini-gels|
• XCell II™ Blot Module
• 1 Gel Tension Wedge
• 1 Buffer Dam
• 1 Lower Buffer Chamber
• 1 Buffer Core
• 1 Mini-Cell Lid
• 1 Gel Knife
Warrantied for one year from the time of purchasing.
|Novex® Mini Gels, NuPAGE® Gels|
|Mini (8 cm x 8 cm)|
|Novex™, XCell II™, XCell SureLock®|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.