Thermo Scientific Nunc EasYDish Dishes
Next generation cell culture dishes that improve handling, stacking and transporting of cell cultures in your lab.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 150466
Thermo Scientific Nunc EasYDish Dishes are the next generation of cell culture dishes that improve handling, stacking and transporting of cell cultures in your lab. The beveled grip ring is easy to hold and stays secure in your gloved hand. The dishes receive the standard Nunclon Delta surface treatment to maximize adhesion for majority of cell types. Available in four sizes: 35mm, 60mm, 100mm and 150mm.
- Ensures lid stays in position when dish is being handled
- Makes it easier to grasp and manage with a gloved hand
Proprietary Notch Design
- Maximizes ventilation while maintaining sterility
- Restricts the movement of the lid ensuring secure lid-to-dish fitting
- Increases the physical strength of the dish
Raised Outer Edge on Dish Lid
- Allows stabled stacking during transportation of cell cultures
Orientation Marks on Dish Bottom
- Simplifies locating of cells under the microscope
- Improves traceability of cell cultures
- Promotes cleanliness of opened packs
- Material: Polystyrene, USP VI
- Contaminant Free: RNase/DNase free, Human DNA free, non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic
- Sterility: Gamma Irradiation to SAL of 10-6
- Shelf Life: 5 years from manufacturing date
- Certificate of Quality in every case
- Surface Treatment: Nunclon Delta for adherent cell cultures
|56.7 sq. cm|
|Cell Culture Dish|
|12.5 mL (Well)|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 5 Years
Spend more, get more in Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, and Gibco life sciences products.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok