Thermo Scientific Nunc Non-Coded Cryobank Vial Systems
Take traditional cryostorage to the next level, with standard microplate format racks, accommodating denser storage capability compared to standard cryoboxes.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 374222
Store diagnostic and biological samples down to vapor-phase liquid nitrogen in Thermo Scientific Nunc Non-Coded Cryobank Vial Systems, compatible with capping/decapping equipment and labeling options. Cryobank products are available in a volume range of 0.5L through 5.0L, and complimented by a range of certifications.
- Solid one piece construction eliminates the risk of labels falling off during cryogenic storage, preserving the identity of valuable sample material
Superior Storage Format
- Cryobank tubes are available in space conscious microplate format racks or can be stored in traditional cryoboxes, accommodating your preferred storage format
- Microplate format is compatible with your existing multichannel manual pipettes and automated liquid handling equipment
- Unique anti-rotation feature allows compatibility with automated decapping/ capping equipment in single, 8-channel, or full rack options to accommodate multiple throughput requirements
- TPE gasketed polypropylene cap provides superior seal during high or low temperature storage
- Low binding surface allows maximum recovery of low concentration samples
Certified to meet your storage needs
- CE certified and conforms to IATA requirements for diagnostic use and transportation
- Certified DNAse/RNAse free (0.5/1.0mL), non-pyrongenic (LAL-test), non-toxic (USP class VI test)
- Sterility assurance level 10-6 for the most sensitive sample storage
Stringent Quality Control
- Leak testing validation performed during the manufacturing process to ensure sample integrity is maintained
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.