Advanced Instruments OsmoPRO™ Multi-Sample Micro-Osmometer
Simple and effiientc freezing point osmometer. The Advanced Instruments OsmoPRO Multi-Sample Micro-Osmometer is ideal for mid- to high-volume laboratories that prefer to automate osmolality batch testing while improving laboratory effciency, throughput, a
Manufacturer: Advanced Instruments OSMOPRO
- Large 7 in. touchscreen display seamlessly integrated with intuitive and functional software control capabilities
- Features an easy to use carousel design which allows batch processing of up to 20 samples
- Requires only 20μL sample, OsmoPRO is ideal for applications where the sample quantity is limited.
- With a 90 second test time and an operating range of 0-2000 mOsm, OsmoPRO provides fast and accurate osmolality test results
- Drop in paper design, OsmoPRO allows for easy printout and archiving of test results. Previous test results can also be reprinted from the results stored in system memory
- Features multi-language operation, on board statistical analysis, and an internal memory of the last 1000 samples
- Connects easily to LIS and data management systems via Ethernet connectivity. Multiple USB ports provide the ability to easily export data and other diagnostic log files. Future software upgrades are also available via a USB.
- Provides a true 3 point calibration spanning the entire operating range to assure accuracy for routine testing
|One-year limited warranty on workmanship and parts|
|Osmolality batch testing|
|0 to 2000mOsm/kg H2O|
|−40 to +45°C|
|7 in. Touch screen GUI|
|100 to 240V|
|1 mOsm/kg H2O|
|−40 to +113°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok