Parker domnick hunter™ Nitrogen Generators for Analytical Instruments (ICP)
Complete ‘Plug and Play’ system for laboratory applications. Produces a continuous supply of nitrogen from 99.8% to 99.999% purity.
Manufacturer: Parker domnick hunter™ HPN27000CW
Parker domnick hunter nitrogen gas generators employ robust, field proven technology to produce high purity nitrogen for life science, chemical analysis and spectroscopy applications. Flow rates range from 5 to 12.5 lpm, with purities from 99.8 to 99.999%.
The generators provide a continuous stream of high purity nitrogen from a single ‘plug & play’ unit. Models are available with and without an integral oil free compressor, are extremely quiet in operation and are fully approved for use by major instrumentation manufacturers.
Innovative design features include economy mode as standard which extends compressor life and significantly reduces on going running costs.
- Complete ‘Plug and Play’ system for laboratory applications
- Produces a continuous supply of nitrogen from 99.8% to 99.999% purity
- Integral oil free compressor, with advanced noise reduction technology
- Eliminate inconvenient and potentially dangerous nitrogen cylinders
- Compact, reliable with minimal operator attention and maintenance
- Economy mode as standard, increases compressor life
|Ultra High Purity Nitrogen Generators|
|With integral compressor|
|Analytical Instruments (ICP)|
|103 -126V 60Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok