Parr™ Microwave Acid Digestion Bomb
For high-speed heating: 20- to 30-minute cycle time, including cooling.
Supplier: Parr™ 4781
Polymer microwaveable acid digestion bomb for use in any commercial microwave.
- Operates at temperatures to 250°C (482°F) and pressures to 1200psig (8.3MPa)
- Use when complete containment of volatile chemicals is required
- Useful for high-speed heating—20 to 30 minute cycle time, including cooling
- PTFE cup with cover and self-sealing PTFE O-ring maintains tight seal without heavy preloading
- Close by hand-turning knurled cap; retaining screw rises farther above top of cap with each 500psig increment of internal pressure
- No metal parts to corrode
|Microwave Acid Digestion Vessel|
|To dissolve inorganic samples, digest organic materials, other reactions|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok