Mettler Toledo™ pH Meter SevenDirect SD20
The SevenDirect SD20 is an accurate and flexible benchtop meter for the determination of pH and ORP. The instrument is the replacement of the SevenCompact and is delivered with an EasyPlace sensor arm.
Supplier: Mettler Toledo™ 30671554
SevenDirect instruments are benchtop meters developed for a wide range of laboratory applications, which provide accurate measurements of pH and ORP of almost any sample. The SevenDirect is the successor of the SevenCompact and a great addition to any lab.
- Large color touchscreen provides direct measurement and easy data entry.
- Instructions guide users through the sensor calibration process.
- View detailed measurement information on one measurement screen - or focus on the result only and maximize readability with the uFocus mode.
- Closed connector compartment and replaceable cover keep the instrument safe from dust and spills, even with sensors attached (IP54 in-use).
- The instrument stores data like timestamp, sample and sensor ID with every measurement and prints or exports records automatically.
- A two-level user management protects the most important settings.
- The EasyPlace electrode arm makes placing the sensor in the sample or buffer container easy.
- Dedicated positions for cleaning and storage support correct sensor handling.
|±0.1°C between 0°C and 100°C|
|0.001, 0.01, 0.1|
|1, 0.1 mV|
|-22°F to +266°F|
|TFT, 7 in. Color|
|SevenDirect SD20 Kit|
|PC, Printer, USB Stick|
|-2000 to 2000 mV|
|-30°C to +130°C|
|2000 Standard Measurements|
|195 x 205 x 65 mm|
|InLab Expert-Pro ISM pH/Temperature Sensor|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok