Thermo Scientific™ DSS (disuccinimidyl suberate), No-Weigh™ Format
Crosslink amines to amines with disuccinimidyl suberate composed of NHS-ester groups with a membrane-permeable, mid-length spacer for intracellular protein crosslinking.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 21655
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce DSS, also called disuccinimidyl suberate, is noncleavable and membrane permeable crosslinker that contains an amine-reactive N-hydroxysuccinimide (NHS) ester at each end of an 8-carbon spacer arm.
- Chemical crosslinking of intracellular proteins prior to cell lysis and immunoprecipitation
- “Fix” protein interactions to allow identification of weak or transient protein interactions
- Protein crosslinking to create bioconjugates via single-step reactions
- Crosslink oriented antibodies to Protein A or G agarose
- Immobilize proteins onto amine-coated surfaces
Safety and Handling
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok