PIP ActivGrip Nitrile-Coated Gloves with MicroFinish Grip With Attached Sleeve
Ergonomic design for comfort and high dexterity
Manufacturer: PIP 56AG567/L
Versatile work glove suitable for many general industrial applications including assembly, metal handling, machine operation, and field work unique MicroFinish surface treatment acts like thousands of tiny suction cups, adhering to the surface being handled for a superior grip in dry, wet, and oily conditions.
- Nitrile coating resists punctures, abrasions, and water permeation
- Antibacterial, 13-gauge seamless liner facilitates donnings and minimizes odor-causing germs
- Attached vinyl sleeve for forearm protection in harsh environments
- Sleeve is heat-sealed to the glove to create a liquidproof barrier
- Reinforced to prevent tearing and punctures, and provides mild chemical resistance
- Elastic rubber collar holds sleeve in place, prevents leakage
|25.6 x 4.7 in. (65 x 12cm)|
|general assembly of Oily parts, Metal handling, fishing and machine operation|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok