PIP Assurance Unsupported Neoprene Gloves
Ideal for use in the petrochemical industry, janitorial, general maintenance and photo finishing.
Manufacturer: PIP 523670/XXL
- Neoprene gloves provide superior protection from a wide range of chemicals such as acids, caustics, solvents and oils
- Double dipped so you get the versatile chemical resistance properties of neoprene and the comfort of latex
- Straight cuff adds additional length to protect the forearm from liquid run-off
- Flock lining provides increased comfort and ease of donning
- Raised Diamond pattern for an enhanced grip
- Made from component materials that comply with Federal regulations for food contact 21 CFR, 170-199
|21 CFR 170-199, ISO9001:2000|
|12 x 4.7 in. (30.48 x 12cm)|
|Petrochemical industry, janitorial, general maintenance, photo finishing|
|Neoprene, Latex, natural rubber|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok