PIP™ G-Tek™ MaxiFoam™ Gloves
Designed to channel oil away from glove surface for an excellent grip
Manufacturer: PIP™ 34800/L
For use in applications that require a high degree of dexterity and sensitivity, especially in oily applications. Coated palm and fingertips. White seamless knit nylon liner.
- Minimal penetration (strike through) keeps the liner soft on the inside of the glove
- Offer excellent dexterity, sensitivity and tactility
- Designed to produce minimal lint and dust
- Pre-laundered to reduce extractables; no additional shrinking or stiffness
- Cotton color binding denotes size
|Recommend washing gloves in slightly warm water not exceeding 40°C, a mild non-ionic detergent should be used, a 5 to 10 min. cycle time should be employed, tumble dry on low maximum temperature 60°C|
|23.62 x 9.7 cm (9.3 x 3.8 in.)|
|Handling small, oily parts and components, general assembly, machining, microengineering, automotive components, painting, horticulture and maintenance|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok