Plas Labs Model 830-CP Compact Glove Box
Plas Lab Model 830-CP Compact Glove Box is designed specifically for use when weighing hazardous materials that must be contained.
Manufacturer: Plas Labs 830CP/10
Offer cleanliness, safety, portability and a draft-free atmosphere for the maximum effectiveness of your balance.
- Models include access doors; some models also include vents
- Top section is removable for easy installation of equipment
- Main chamber holds two purging gas valves
- Models offer a white leveling tray for easy transferring of liquids, white ambidextrous Hypalon gloves for superior chemical and UV resistance, a pressure relief valve that minimizes glove “fight back,” and replaceable HEPA and organic vapor canister filters
- All clamps are stainless steel and completely adjustable
No transfer chamber included
Hospital-grade multiple electrical outlet strip is UL listed and CSA certified. CE marked.
|Determining the dry weight or moisture content of aqueous solutions, adhesives, cereals, toxic chemicals, pharmaceuticals, paper, plastics and light radioactive materials|
|UL, CSA, CE|
|HEPA, Organic Vapor|
|11.2 cu. ft.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok