Invitrogen™ Platinum™ SuperFi II DNA Polymerase
Invitrogen™ Platinum™ SuperFi II DNA Polymerase is a proofreading DNA polymerase that combines superior fidelity with an innovative buffer, enabling universal primer annealing for the highest success in PCR.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 12361010
- Exceptional >300X Taq fidelity
- Universal primer annealing at 60°C
- Superior specificity, sensitivity, and yields
- Robust amplification of difficult-to-amplify targets (e.g., those with suboptimal purity, ˃65% GC content, long PCR requirement)
- Platinum SuperFi II DNA Polymerase is an engineered enzyme high processivity and increased resistance to PCR inhibitors. It also enables fast-cycling protocols and amplification of long targets (up to 20 kb). Platinum hot-start technology is based on proprietary antibodies that inhibit enzyme activity until the initial PCR denaturation step, preventing non-specific amplification and primer degradation. This technology also enables reaction setup at room temperature and provides increased sensitivity and yield.
- Due to the unique composition of the SuperFi II PCR buffer, the annealing temperature is 60°C for most primer pairs designed following the general design rules. Isostabilizing molecules in the buffer increase primer-template duplex stability during the annealing step and contribute to enhanced specificity without the need to optimize the annealing temperature for each primer pair. With Platinum SuperFi II DNA Polymerase, different PCR assays can be cycled together using the same protocol with a universal primer annealing temperature and an extension step selected for the longest fragment to be amplified.
- Applications of Platinum SuperFi II DNA Polymerase:
- High-fidelity PCR
- Cloning and sub-cloning
- Site-directed mutagenesis
- Amplification of GC-rich templates
- Template generation for sequencing
- High-throughput PCR
- Amplification of samples with suboptimal purity
- Long PCR
- Fast PCR
|• 100 μL Platinum SuperFi II DNA Polymerase
• 1.25 mL SuperFi II Buffer (5X)
Sufficient for 100 50-μL reactions
|Built-In Hot Start|
|Platinum SuperFi II DNA Polymerase|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok