SiliCycle™ Plungers for SiliaSep™ Solid-Load Cartridges
Plungers for 10 and 55 mL solid-load cartridges, designed to allow injections in a dry form for flash chromatography. Improve injections of compounds soluble only in strong solvents or in large volumes.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ AUT0060055
The use of solid-load technique (also called dry-load) is known to improve chromatography resolution, especially for compounds soluble only in strong solvents or in large volumes. Silicycle™'s plungers and solid-load cartridges are designed to allow injections in a dry form on SiliaSep Flash Cartridges.
- For use with SiliaSep solid-load cartridges and flash cartridges
- Two formats available: 10 and 55 mL
- Solvent resistant, to allow the use of any mobile phase for the purification
- Connect the female luer-lock connection fitting to the flash system (solvent inlet)
- Insert the bottom part of the plunger inside the solid-load cartridge
|Injection of compounds soluble only in strong solvents or in large volumes|
|Plunger for SiliaSep™ Solid-load Cartridges|
|SiliaSep™ Solid-load Cartridges, SiliaSep™ Flash Cartridges|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok