- The PolarScreen™ ER (Estrogen Receptor) Alpha Competitor Assay Kit, Green, provides a sensitive and efficient method for high-throughput, fluorescence polarization-based screening of potential ER alpha ligands. The kit uses insect cell-expressed, full-length, native (untagged) human estrogen receptor alpha (available separately, Cat. No. A15674) and a novel, high-affinity, fluorescent estrogen ligand (Fluormone ES2 Green) in a homogenous, mix-and-read assay format.
- This kit produces a green color read-out; a red kit is also available. Both kits suitably determine the IC50s of competitive compounds. Color choice depends on the spectral properties of the compounds to be screened and the available instrumentation.
- Complete & ready-to-use out of the box - all reagents included, just add your test compounds
- High throughput compatible - 800 x 20 µL fluorescence polarization assays in a 384-well plate
- Convenient - available in bulk sizes for larger screening needs
- 2 tubes full-length ER Alpha Recombinant Protein (store at -68 to -85°C)
- 1 tube of Fluormone ES2 Green Tracer (store at -5 to -30°C)
- 1 bottle of ES2 Screening Buffer (store at -5 to -30°C)
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok