Eppendorf™ Polypropylene Combitips
Meet all the needs of any modern laboratory with these tips. Eppendorf™ Polypropylene Combitips function according to the positive displacement principle and therefore always dispense the correct volume independently of the density of the liquid and its flow characteristics.
Supplier: Eppendorf™ 0030089936
- Ideal system components for all Eppendorf Multipettes
- The 9 volume sizes (0.1 to 50mL) offer a maximum range of dispensing volumes with increments as low as 100 nanoliters depending on the Combitip used
- Elongated Combitips in volumes 2.5mL, 5.0mL and 10mL make it possible to reach the bottom of the most common laboratory vessels
- Individual color coding facilitates quick identification
- Unique funnel geometry ensures comfortable handling while preventing damage to gloves
- Offered in 3 different purity grades to support any application
|Assortment Pack of Combitips Advanced Standard Positive Displacement Pipet Tips|
|One each of the 9 Combitip volume sizes, one 25mL and one 50mL Combitip adapter|
|9 volume sizes (0.1 to 50mL)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok