Kinematica™ Polytron™ 1200E, 1300D & 2500E Generator/Probes
The most diverse generators on the market, the POLYTRON™ dispersing aggregates are solution driven, designed specifically with the customer's adaptive markets in mind. Polytron aggregates vary in design, for process and sample purposes, and shaft length, for differing mixing vessel purposes.
Supplier: Kinematica™ 11030031
Polytron™ dispersing aggregates are available in different designs, like rotor with knives for pre-cutting, rotor/stator with several teeth rows for fine or double emulsions, mechanical seals for vacuum and pressure applications and more.
- /2 Design: Universal geometry for emulsifying, suspending, dispersing, and extracting samples
- W Design: Used for fibrous or stringy samples
- M Design: Rotor with pre-cutting knives, ideal for dispersing samples larger than rotors diameter
- Biotrona Design: High-turbulence mixing head for highly viscous samples
- Autoclave Safe
- Includes Instruction Manual and Tool for easy dissambly
- Click and Go Coupling System allows for one hand assembly
- Warranty: 2 years
|0.3 to 10 mL|
|316L Stainless Steel|
|Dispersion, Emulsions, Size Reduction, Suspension, Deagglomerate, Encapsulations, Extractions|
|PT-DA 07/2 EC-E107|
|Polytron™ 1200 E, 1300 D, 2500 E Homogenizers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok