Invitrogen™ Power Blotter Select Transfer Stacks, PVDF, mini
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ PB5240
The Invitrogen Power Blotter Select Transfer Stacks are used to transfer proteins using the Invitrogen Power Blotter System. Disposable, pre-assembled stacks come with an integrated nitrocellulose transfer membrane to perform dry blotting of proteins from polyacrylamide gels. Each Power Blotter Select Transfer Stack contains filter paper, membrane and the appropriate cathode and anode buffers incorporated into a solid gel matrix to allow fast, reliable transfer of proteins.
Polyvinylidene diflouride (PVDF) membrane:
- 0.2 µm pore size, low fluorescence
- Pre-activated and ready for use without any alcohol pretreatment. Compatible with
- commonly used detection methods such as staining, immunodetection, fluorescence, or radiolabeling.
- Poteins bind as hydrophobic interactions
- Protein-binding capacity is 240 µg/cm2
Rapid, efficient and even transfer:
- Ready-to-use transfer stack takes little set-up time
- Protein transfers in as little as 7 minutes
- Stacks made with high quality membranes for high binding efficiency, uniform transfer, and high detection sensitivity
- Preassembled stacks provide consistent performance
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok