OHAUS™ PR Series Analytical Balance
Optimized design for routine weighing applications in your workplace.
Supplier: OHAUS™ 30529066
- The PR Series is NTEP certified and Measurement Canada approved, making it suitable for direct sale applications
- The PR is equipped with basic weighing, parts counting and percent weighing applications, and is capable of displaying weight in grams, milligrams, carats, ounces, and more
- The PR can also be connected to point-of-sale systems or printers via its standard RS-232 port, or via USB or Ethernet through an interface kit
- Featuring an easy-to-read, brightly-lit display and a simple user interface, the PR is well-constructed for long-term use, and delivers competitive performance at an economical price
- Basic Functionality for Routine Weighing Applications:
- The PR is equipped with three essential weighing modes, RS-232 connectivity for data transfer and storage, making it ideal for routine weighing applications
- Designed for Uncomplicated Operation with Easy-to-Use Display and Interface:
- Equipped with an easy-to-read, bright backlit display and a simple user interface, the PR is incredibly easy to operate, with almost no training required
- Smart Design and Durable Construction:
- The PR’s small footprint saves desktop space while providing a large weighing surface. The PR is durably constructed, and features a stainless steel pan to withstand day-to-day use in the workplace
|Metrology: NIST Handbook 44; Canada Weights and Measures Regulations, Product Safety: IEC/EN 61010-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 61010-1; UL 61010-1, Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEC/EN 61326-1 Class B, Basic Environments; FCC Part 15 Class A; Canada ICES-003 Class A, Compliance Marks: CSA
|AC Adapter (Included)
|RS-232 port, or via USB or Ethernet through an interface kit
|ABS top housing, removable stainless steel pan, glass draftshield with sliding top door (on 4 and 3 decimal place models), integrated weigh-below-hook, security bracket, calibration lock, user-selectable environmental filters and brightness settings, auto-tare, auto-dim, user-selectable span calibration points, software lockout and reset menu, user-selectable communication settings and data print options, user-definable project and user IDs, software overload/underload indicator, stability indicator.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok