Promega RNasin Plus RNase Inhibitor
Ribonuclease inhibitors with broad-spectrum RNase inhibitory properties. Recombinant and native available. Plus version protects RNA before, during and after heating.
$177.20 - $445.50
- Broad-Spectrum Inhibition of Common Eukaryotic RNases
- Native, recombinant and oxidation-resistant forms available
- Does not inhibit SP6, T7 or T3 RNA Polymerase; GoScript Reverse Transcriptase, AMV or M-MLV Reverse Transcriptase; or Taq DNA polymerase.
- Use in many downstream assays: Inhibits a broad spectrum of eukaryotic RNases over a wide pH range (pH 5-8)
- Maintains inhibitory activity over a wide temperature range
|Amount of RNasin Plus RNase Inhibitor required to inhibit the activity of 5ng of RNase A by 50%|
|RT-PCR, quantitative RT-PCR, in-vitro transcription, in-vitro translation, coupled transcription/translation, useful in any applications where eukaryotic RNase contamination is a potential problem, protection of mRNA in cDNA synthesis reactions|
|−30 to −10°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok