PYREX Flasks with standard taper Stoppers
Manufacturer: Corning 56401L
- High thermal and chemical resistance
- Sharp, clear graduation lines
- Calibrated “To Contain” within Class A Tolerances
- Sizes 1 to 10mL are for microchemistry
- Sizes 1 and 2mL are test-tube shaped
- Sizes 3000 to 6000mL have Standard Taper(standard taper) pennyhead stoppers
- Sizes 1 to 2000mL have Corning barrelhead stoppers with flat tops in order to stand the inverted stopper on the table and reduce plug contamination
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Glass, Pyrex Glass|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok