QRP™ Qualatex™ 8C Static Dissipative Latex Finger Cots
Packaged for ISO 5 (Class 100) applications, ideal for use with Class I and Class II static sensitive devices.
Manufacturer: QRP™ 8CL
- Packaged for ISO 5 (Class 100) applications for use with Class I and Class II static-sensitive devices
- Average surface resistance of 107 ohms per square surface unit
- ESD Safe according to ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014
- Compliant with ASTM and IEST-RP-CC 005.3
- Stand-up pouch allows for easy product identification
|Class 100/ISO Class 5|
|Avionics, Electronics Assembly, Field Assembly Kits, and Laser Diodes|
|ESD Finger Cot|
|Class I and Class II Static-Sensitive Devices|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok