Thermo Scientific™ QuEChERS AOAC 2007.01 Method Clean-up Kits
Use Thermo Scientific™ QuEChERS AOAC 2007.01 Method Clean-up Kits to prepare complex samples for LC-MS or GC-MS analysis of residues, toxins, and other contaminants.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ S22OTHAOACKIT
Use Thermo Scientific™ QuEChERS Clean-up Kits to prepare complex sample matrices such as fruits and vegetables for LC-MS or GC-MS analysis of pesticide residues, veterinary drug residues, and toxins using the AOAC 2007.01 Method. Our QuEChERS (Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged and Safe) kits contain pre-packaged, ready-weighed salts, sorbents, and buffers designed to streamline your workflow, provide excellent recoveries for a wide variety of analytes, minimize the potential for error, save time and money, and deliver high-quality, reproducible results.
QuEChERS AOAC 2007.01 Method Clean-up Kits
These kits use dispersive solid phase extraction (dSPE) to purify supernatants obtained during extraction. Clean-up kits are available in prefilled 2 mL and 15 mL tube formats for the following matrices: general fruits and vegetables, pigmented fruits and vegetables, fruits and vegetables containing fats and waxes, and all other food types.
Chemicals used in the AOAC 2007.01 Method
- Acetonitrile: used to perform single-phase extraction on a sample
- Anhydrous MgSO4: induces phase separation between water content in sample and acetonitrile layer during liquid-liquid partitioning; removes remaining water from sample during dSPE
- NaOAc: buffers the sample to stabilize pH
- PSA: primary secondary amine, used to remove polar matrix components, citric co-extractives, and free fatty acids from sample during dispersive solid phase extraction
- C18: removes fats, sterols, and other non-polar interferences from sample
- GCB: graphitized carbon black, removes pigment (not recommended for use with planar pesticides)
|QuEChERS Clean-up Kit|
|Salts in Prefilled Tubes|
|QuEChERS sample preparation for AOAC 2007.01 Method|
|25 mg C18, 150 mg MgSO4|
|QuEChERS AOAC Clean-up Kit; 25 mg C18, 150 mg MgSO4 prefilled in 2 mL Tubes; 100/Pk.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok