United Scientific Supplies Radiometer
How do the vanes turn under no apparent power?
Manufacturer: United Scientific Supplies RADIO1
- Made from a glass bulb from which much of the air has been removed
- Inside is a rotor with four vanes on low-friction spindle
- Each vane has blackened side and silvered side
- Heating by sunlight or artificial light makes vane rotate
- Differential heating of the two sides results and creates the motion
Dimensions: 6 × 4 × 4 in. (15.2 × 10.2 × 10.2cm); shipping weight: 0.3 lb. (136g).
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok