RAM Scientific Safet-T-Fil™ Blood Gas Capillaries
100% plastic—no glass to break
Manufacturer: RAM Scientific 06 0005
Blood samples are drawn into the SAFE-T-FILL™ Plastic Capillary Blood Gas Tubes through the same capillary action as glass without the risk of breakage. Capillary tubes are available untreated or heparinized.
- 100% plastic tubes collect microliter volume capillary blood samples from finger and heel sticks
- Replaces glass Natelson, Caraway, or mylar-coated glass blood gas capillary tubes
- Blood samples are drawn into the capillary tube through the same capillary action as glass without the risk of breakage
- Capillary tubes are available untreated or heparinized
- A complete end-to-end fill of the capillary tube accurately measures the stated fill volume
- Optional end caps minimize the risk of blood spillage and allow for easier handling
- Optional mixing fleas and magnetic rings (mixing components) allow for uniform mixing to prevent clotting
- Packaging labels are marked with Lot Number and Expiration Date
Store at room temperature. Keep dry. Keep away from sunlight.
|Intended for blood gas analysis, tests for multiple analytes, or as a transfer device for PKU and POC testing and coated with Sodium Heparin anticoagulant to prevent clotting.|
|Blood Gas Tube|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok