Novus Biologicals Recombinant Human IL-31 Animal-Free Protein
Highly purified and high bioactivity. Generating reliable and reproducible results.
Manufacturer: Novus Biologicals NBP2761955UG
- An un-tagged bioactive recombinant protein corresponding to Human IL-31
- Amino Acid Sequence: SHTLPVRLLR PSDDVQKIVE ELQSLSKMLL KDVEEEKGVL VSQNYTLPCL SPDAQPPNNI HSPAIRAYLK TIRQLDNKSV IDEIIEHLDK LIFQDAPETN ISVPTDTHEC KRFILTISQQ FSECMDLALK SLTSGAQQAT T
- Produced with no materials of animal or human origin using ANIMAL-FREE purification processes.
- No animal-derived ingredients, No FBS
- E. coli based production system
- Animal-Free facility, fermentor, columns, filters, labware, lyophilization, and storage
- Endotoxin levels at <1 EUs/ug
- Purity levels at 95% or greater
|>95%, by SDS-PAGE|
|Sterile water at 0.1 mg/mL|
|Store at -20 to -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.|
|IL-31 is a monomer, 15.8 kDa (141 aa)|
|Lyophilized from a sterile (0.2 micron) filtered aqueous solution containing 20 mM sodium phosphate, 50 mM sodium chloride, pH 7.5|