Eppendorf™ Repeater™ E3 bundle, including charger stand
The motor driven dispenser gives you full volume control, improved accuracy and reproducibility while reducing physical strain during use. The repetitive dispensing modes contribute to reducing fatigue by decreasing the number of movements for the user; filling the tip once allows dispensing up to 100 times.
Manufacturer: Eppendorf™ 4987000398
- Automatic Combitip recognition: Eliminates time consuming volume calculations, avoiding incorrect dispensing volumes
- Ergonomic one-button tip ejector: For one handed operation and contact-free Combitips advanced ejection
- Speed Adjustment: Program aspiration and dispensing speed for the utmost in precision and accuracy while also preventing splashing
- Repetitive dispensing modes: Decrease the number of movements for the user by allowing them to fill the tip once and dispense up to 100 times without a refill
- Wide dispensing range: 1 μL to 50 mL provides up to 5,000 dispensing volumes with increments as low as 100 nanoliters
- Motor driven function reduces the human error to a minimum and reduces risk of repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- Safe and ergonomic operation with 9 different selectable languages
- Large illuminated color display reduces eye strain when reading
- Positive displacement system: Not affected by liquid properties, most manual pipetting errors and provides protection from aerosol contamination
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|1 μL to 50 mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok