Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Eppendorf™ Research™ Plus Move It™ Adjustable Spacing Multichannel Pipettes
Allows easy format changes with 70% time-savings compared to single-channel pipettes. The unique, tubeless design is autoclavable to reduce the risk of contamination and improve sample integrity.
Supplier: Eppendorf™ 3125000192
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Air-cushion pipettes with variable volume and adjustable tip spacing are available in 4, 6, 8 and 12-channel
- Choose from Mechanical (Research™ plus) or Electronic (Xplorer™ plus) adjustable tip spacing multichannel pipettes
- For Plates (12, 24, 48, 96, and 384-well), Tubes (1.5 and 2 mL), and Agarose Gels
- Tip spacing is freely selectable from 4.5 to 33 mm, depending on the pipette variant
- Spacing control for quick switches backwards and forwards between source and destination formats
- Manual adjustment knob for smooth, vibration-free format switches and drip-free liquid transfers
- 360° rotatable pipette head for comfortable readability of display and fast parameter identification
- Tubeless system is safe and reliable
- Optimally balanced pipette reduces hand fatigue for stress-free operation
- Autoclavable for user and sample safety (Research™ plus fully, and Xplorer™ plus lower part only)
|Cone Distance: 9 mm|
|120 µL to 1,200 µL|
|Universal Tips, epT.I.P.S.™, epT.I.P.S.™ 384|
|4.5 to 33 mm|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok