Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
IKA™ RET Basic Magnetic Stirring Hotplate
Set exact temperature and speed setting via digital display, even when switched off. RET Basic Magnetic Stirring Hotplate includes a wide speed range from 0/50 to 1700 rpm and integrated temperature control. Hot top indicator warns to prevent burns.
Supplier: IKA™ 3622001
This item is not returnable. View return policy
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Wide speed range from 0/50 to 1700 rpm
- Integrated temperature control
- Incl. PT 1000 temperature sensor (PT 1000.60)
- Exact temperature and speed setting via digital display, even when switched off
- Set safety temperature limit displayed digitally
- Hot Top indicator >> hot surface warning to prevent burns!
- Digital error code display
- With adjustable safety circuit of heating plate temperature (50 to 380 °C)
- Safety magnetic stirrer with heating, suitable for unsupervised operation
- Bushing according to DIN 12878 for connecting a contact thermometer, e.g. ETS-D5, enables precise temperature control
- High level of safety thanks to improved heat control technology
- Enclosed assembly (IP 42) guarantees long service life
- Very broad temperature range (RT - 340 °C)
- Extremely fast heating times Electronic speed control
- High magnetic adhesion
- Incl. protection cover H 100
|RT to 340°C|
|270 x 160 x 95 mm (10.6 x 6.3 x 3.7 in.)|
|PT1000 temperature sensor and protective cover|
|5°C to 40°C|
|Hot Plate Stirrer, Stirrer|
|50 to 1700 rpm|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok