Texwipe™ Revolve™ Sealed Edge Dry Wipers
Made from 100% upcycled polyester material and processed on Texwipe’s fully automated manufacturing system. Revolve™ Wipers contribute to sustainability goals by reducing the amount of post-consumer water bottles going into landfills and reducing carbon emission levels.
Manufacturer: Texwipe™ STX1704
- By using Revolve™ products, companies participate in the reuse of polyester polymers, saving the number of bottles indicated on each product bag from going into landfill
- Revolve™ processing provides low levels of ions, NVRs (non-volatile residues), particles and fibers for use in critical cleaning applications and environments
- Designed for high sorption capacity which is ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution applications
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements
- Sterile Wipers are triple-bagged with a case liner forming a forth layer of protection
- Gamma irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10-6 according to AAMI Guidelines
- Individually lot coded for traceability and quality control
- Sterile Validation Documentation available
|Made From 100% Upcycled Polyester Material|
|Cleaning, Applying and Removing Disinfectants|
|4 x 4 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok