Epredia™ Mark-It™ Tissue Marking Dyes
For a variety of tissue identification purposes use Epredia™ Mark-It™ Tissue Marking Dyes.
Manufacturer: Epredia™ 5000R
- Permanent dyes that maintain their original brilliance during routine tissue processing cycles
- Can be used on fresh or formalin-fixed tissues
- Marking surgical margins
- Identifying serial segments of large tissues to ensure proper orientation and embedding
- Maintaining proper tissue orientation for Mohs surgery specimens
- Identification of multiple pieces of tissues processed in the same cassette
- Available in black, blue, green, orange, red and yellow in 2 oz. bottles
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Tissue Marking Dyes|
|Tissue Marking Dye|
|2 oz./ ea.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok