BUCHI Rotavapor R-220 Pro Industrial Evaporator
BUCHI Industrial Rotavapor R-220 Pro is ideal for distillation, drying and concentration of large volumes in industrial environments.
Manufacturer: BUCHI 118714C262
- Integrated vacuum control with Interface I-300 Pro for intuitive and safe operation
- User-friendly design with programmable methods guiding through SOPs, automatic distillation even of challenging foaming samples, and remote monitoring on mobile phone with
- push notifications
- Convenient flask handling with patented BUCHI flask coupling and unique flask handler
- Maximum safety guaranteed by plastic coated glassware (P+G) and additional protection shields and grids
- Four R-220 Pro platforms to match your specific needs: maximum flexibility, highest performance, large volumes or essential demands
- Seven glass assemblies available for various uses, including distillation of foaming samples, recrystallization under reflux and height restrictions
- System extension easily possible with a wide range of accessories, such as automatic foam detection, temperature monitoring, coolant flow control and many more
- Enhanced lifetime through exclusive use of corrosion-free stainless-steel
- No risk of product contamination by use of highly chemical resistant materials
- Seamless 24/7 operation thanks to robust industrial design
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Recceiver flask: 10L (2)|
|Rotavapor™ R-220 Pro|
|Descending with secondary condenser (D2)|
|1200 x 710 x 1750mm|
|20L evaporating flask|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok