IKA™ ROTAVISC SBS me-vi HELI Complete Viscometer
IKA ROTAVISC SBS Complete Viscometers are characterized by their high robustness. Predestined for applications with very high sample throughput, frequent spindle changes, operation in harsher environments, or even frequently changing device locations.
Supplier: IKA™ 10007717
- Instead of a jewel bearing, these devices are equipped with a special ball bearing technology.
- They are characterized by their high robustness.
- Predestined for applications with very high sample throughput, frequent spindle changes, operation in harsher environments, or even frequently changing device locations.
- The motorized IKA HELISTAND moves the mounted viscometer and its rotating body slowly and uniformly up and down in the sample
- 4.3 in. TFT display
- A digital leveling also supports the correct setting of the starting condition
- Recurring tasks are facilitated by the simple ramp function
- Newtonian and non-Newtonian liquids is ±1% of the measuring range
- The reproducibility is ±0.2%
- Variable speed adjustment: adjust the speed stepless, but also specify programs or individual speed levels
|0.01 to 200 rpm|
|100 to 40.000.000 cP|
|ROTAVISC SBS me-vi Control, HELISTAND, T-SP-SET, SP Set-2, PT 100.8, Guard Rail|
|-100°C to +300°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok