Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
IKA™ S 10 N - 8 G Dispersing Tool
Suitable for use with dispersing instrument T 10 basic and T 10 standard.
Supplier: IKA™ 3305500
This item is not returnable. View return policy
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Dispersing technology works by using the rotor-stator principle
- System consists of a rotor within a stationary stator
- Due to the high circumferential speed, the medium to be processed is drawn axially into the dispersion head and then forced radially through the slots in the rotor-stator arrangement
- High speed and minimal gap between the rotor and stator produces extremely strong shear forces which results in better dispersion
- The plastic materials used are approved by FDA (Food and Drug Administration Approval)
- Suitable for dispersing instruments T 10 basic and T 10 standard
- Materials in contact with medium: PTFE, AISI 316L
- Suitable for solvents
- Max. temperature: 180°C
- Sterilization methods: all methods
|1 to 50 mL|
|PTFE, 316L Stainless Steel|
|S10N - 8G|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok