Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Falcon™ Round-Bottom Polypropylene Test Tubes Without Cap
Manufactured from polypropylene for excellent chemical and thermal resistance. Falcon™Round-Bottom Polypropylene Tubes are tested to withstand 3000 x g centrifugation.
Supplier: Falcon™ 352053
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Accessories Promotions
- Widely used and referenced in laboratory protocols
- Dual position snap-cap prevents sample loss with ease of handling
- Sterile, nonpyrogenicity tested to less than 0.1 EU/mL (Cat. No. 352002 nonsterile)
The foundation for consistent research results
- Provide reliable containment of laboratory fluid samples
- Polypropylene tubes are best suited for applications requiring greater thermal and chemical stability
- Dual-position snap caps, heavier gauge walls, and unique construction provide a secure, positive seal
- Medical-style packaging materials
- 3,000 RCF rating (RCF claims refer to Relative Centrifugal Force measured in g-force for materials with a specific gravity of 1.0, used in an appropriate rotor with correct cushion and safety precautions. Tubes used with organic solvents at temperatures below 0°C may have lower RCF ratings.)
- 17 x 100 mm tubes have blue printed graduations and white writing patch
- Tube dimensions and volumes are approximate
|3000 x G|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok