Honeywell Salisbury™ Class 3 High-Voltage Black Lineman's Gloves - 18 in.
Gloves are constructed of natural rubber for dielectric protection, and meet or exceed all requirements of ANSI/ASTM D120. Class 3 insulating gloves will protect workers from up to 26,500 V.
Manufacturer: Honeywell Salisbury™ E318RB/11
- Class 3 electrical insulating gloves constructed of natural rubber
- Flexible material allows workers to easily handle small, delicate parts
- Contrasting inner/outer colors for quick identification of cuts and tears when gloves are inflated or stretched
- Gloves meet or exceed all requirements of ANSI/ASTM D120 and IEC 60903
- Maximum use voltage: 26,500 V AC (when worn with leather glove protectors)
|Electrical Utility Work|
|ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 3, Type I|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok