Honeywell Salisbury™ Rubber Insulating Gloves Storage Bag
Storage bags are constructed of heavy duty canvas duck and double stitched with rivets at stress points for extra durability. Helps to maintain the shape, and increase the useful life of electrical insulating rubber gloves.
Manufacturer: Honeywell Salisbury™ GB114
- Constructed of heavy duty canvas duck
- Double stitched and riveted at stress points for extra durability
- Tapered gussets with wide opening tops for easy glove insertion
- By storing rubber gloves in the right size bag, equipment will lie flat and last longer
- Improper storage leads to folds and creases which can strain rubber and cause it to crack from ozone prematurely
- Never force more than one pair of gloves into each storage bag
- Includes a D-ring for hanging in trucks or on work belts
|Electrical Insulating Rubber Gloves (12 in.)|
|Safe storage of electrical insulating rubber gloves|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok