Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Fisherbrand Samox Heavy Insulated Cloth Heating Tape
Fisherbrand Samox Heavy Insulated Cloth Heating Tape is extremely flexible, making it the ideal heating solution for high temperature applications.
- Rapid thermal response. Maximum exposure temperatures up to 1400°F (760°C)
- Perfect for a wide range of applications including heating laboratory apparatus, gas tubing, temporary heat, and valves
- Exceptional flexibility and durability
- Suitable for electrically conductive surfaces
- Fiberglass knitted and braided construction
- Double braided outer sheath cover
Warranty and Services
|Electrically conductive surfaces|
|24 in. (610 mm)|
|High temperature surface heating applications|
|Samox™ insulated multi strand resistance wire heating element|
|24 in. (610 mm) power cord with bare wire leads|
|13.1 W/in.2 (0.020 W/mm2)|
|13 mm (0.5 in.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok