Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Sartorius Sartolab™ PES Vacuum Filtration Unit
PES Vacuum Filtration Unit with RF designed for 50 mL samples.
Supplier: Sartorius 180F012
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Single-use units for the sterile filtration or clarification of sample volumes up to 50 mL
- Polyethersulfone asymmetric membrane provides fast flow rates and ensures low protein binding and extractables
- Individually-packed, sterile, and ready to use
- Unit includes a funnel, with dust cover, a 50 mL conical tube, with graduation and writing field, a tubing connector for vacuum connection, a screw cap for storage of your filtrate
- Design of the yellow adapter connecting the funnel to the conical tube ensures a vacuum-tight seal
- Highest flow rates with an asymmetric membrane and a large surface area
- No loss of protein with a very low protein binding membrane
- Low dead volume thanks to an optimized membrane support
- Minimized risk of contamination with a complete ready-to-use unit (no additional transfer of liquid necessary for storage)
- May be used as a standalone system or with the Sartolab™ MultiStation, which allows parallel filtration of up to 6 samples
|With receiver flask (RF)|
|150 mL (Funnel)|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok