Sartorius Cubis MSA Analytical Balances
Top-of-the-line technology and information design for the ultimate solution in weighing. Sartorius Cubis MSA Analytical Balances offer the highest levels of safety and reliability, and can be customized to meet individual workflows and conditions. Readability = 0.1mg.
Manufacturer: Sartorius MSA324P100DA
- Offers the highest level of safety by providing uncompromising reliability of weighing results and conformity to standards
- Short measurement times result in time gained for every single measurement
- Comes standard with Q-Level, the automatic motorized leveling function provides valuable support to always have a leveled balance
- Features isoCAL, a fully automatic calibration/adjustment function
- Q-Pan: Automatically minimizes off-center loading errors to maximize weighing accuracy
- Interfaces, such as: Bluetooth (wireless), 9-pin RS232C with PS2 port (for the connection of a keyboard or barcode scanner) or an additional 25-pin RS232C port are optionally available.
- Draft shield and weigh pan can be quickly and easily disassembled and cleaned without compromising stability
- Protected against dust and water
- Offers a wide selection of accessories for extended options
- Pan Size: 85 x 85mm
- Top-of-the-line technology with outstanding operating convenience and display quality, especially for complex applications
- Tiltable and removable touchscreen featuring a high-resolution color TFT for brilliant reproduction of text and graphics
- Comes standard with built-in USB, 25-pin RS232C and Ethernet communication interfaces as well as integrated SD card reader for data storage and convenient data transfer
- Q-Guide: Novel, wizard-supported user/task management for easy operation and programming
- Ensure safety and reliability of results with Advanced Pharma Compliance via user/password management, audit trail function, alert messages and reminder functions
- Fully personalized application add-ons and upgrades enable faster and more efficient work and enhance process reliability (Q-Apps)
- Applications include: Basic weighing, weighing in percent, averaging (animal weighing), mass unit conversation, counting, formulation, density determination, totalizing, checkweighing, second tare memory, individual identifiers (IDs), calculations, statistics, time controlled functions, Cubis Individual (Q-Apps)
According to United States Pharmacopeia Chapter 41.
|Touch screen, keys|
|ISO, FDA/USP, GxP|
|<±0.1, 0.2, 0.4mg|
|0.1 / 0.2 / 0.5 mg|
|Automatic Motorized Glass Draft Shield (DA)|
|41 to 104°F|
|5 to 40°C|
|RS-232 25 Pin, RS232 9 Pin, USB, Ethernet, Bluetoot|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok