Sartorius Environmental Air Monitoring Gelatin Membranes
Collect airborne microbes and viruses. Sartorius Environmental Air Monitoring Gelatin Membranes guarantee reliable and accurate results. They are sterile and water soluble with a high retention rate. Choose from a range of sizes in single-wrapped disposable filters with holders or packs of filter disks.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 1752880VPD
DescriptionCompletely water soluble to maintain microorganisms
- Viability of collected microorganisms is retained for a relevant and meaningful sampling time
- Microbes in one sample can be cultivated in/on different nutrient media
- Low and high bacteria counts can be measured
- Sample is not affected by inhibitors
- Solubility of the gelatin filter is a prerequisite for virus sampling
- Available as filter discs, suitable for the filter holder 17655 (80mm dia.) supplied with the MD8 Airscan, as well as in smaller diameters.
- Disposable filter options are individually packaged, presterilized and ready-to-connect units, each consisting of a gelatin membrane filter and a holder
- Bac. subtilis niger spores 99.9995% at 0.25m/s inlet velocity
- Coli-Phages: phage T1, 99.9% at 0.3m/s inlet velocity and 50% rel. air humidity
- Phage T3, 99.94% at 0.3 m/s inlet velocity and 80% rel. air
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Yes - in 3 PE bags each, label on innermost bag|
|10 Pk.; × individually wrapped|
|Disposable, with filter holder|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok