Sartorius MD8 Airport Portable Air Sampler
The air sampler for impaction measurements and background monitoring with gelatine membranes
Manufacturer: Sartorius 16757
AirPort MD8 is the new air sampler for the pharmaceutical industry, the biotechnology, the food and beverage industry, for hospitals environmental care and for works safety.For guaranteeing reliable and exact measurement results AirPort MD8 uses the gelatine membrane filter method or the Impaction method with BACTair
- battery-powered and portable for universal use
- battery power level clearly indicated so constant performance during sampling is guaranteed
- ergonomic design and easy to clean
- flexible adjustment possibilities of the volume flow and the sample volume
- user friendly prompting with the option of five languages: english, french, german, italian and spanish
- parameters last used are stored even after automatic shut-off
- the device can be calibrated on-site
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Adapter 17801 for gelatine filter disposables, battery charger, operating instructions, calibration certificate|
|For hospitals environmental care and for works safety|
|Airport Portable Air Sampler|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok