Sartorius Vivapure AdenoPACK 500 Kit
Pump driven Kit for larger volumes
Manufacturer: Sartorius VSAVPQ501
Vivapure AdenoPACK 500 is the direct upscale kit to the AdenoPACK 100, for adenovirus purification. In only 2 hours up to 3 x 1013 adenovirus particles are purified and concentrated from 500 ml cell culture. This completely ready-to-use kit is conveniently operated by a laboratory pump, offering optimal flow control and minimal hands-on time. This easy to use product replaces lengthy and inefficient cesium chloride density gradient methods.
- Pump driven kit
- Easy and controlled purification of Adenovirus from large cell culture volumes
- Virus purification based on membrane adsorber technology
- High-speed process completed in about 2 hours
- Convenient, easy to use alternative to CsCl density gradients
- Able to process 10 to 25 plates (up to 500 ml)
- Flexible, most cost-effective kit in the market for purifying 1-3 x 1013 viral particles
|Vivapure™ AdenoPACK™ 500 kit|
|500mL of Adenovirus supernatants|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok